Mitchell Nissan strives to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make for happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. We are looking for someone who has the same values to add to our team. If you are a hard worker, a team player, and have a keen attention to detail, please keep reading!
Mitchell Nissan is in Enterprise, Alabama and we have been in this community since 1987. We have a fantastic and loyal clientele. We have a 4.9 rating on Google. We are looking to grow our business and need highly motivated individuals to add to our team.
- Commission & Bonus Pay Plan: Guaranteed minimum $3,000/month; Top producers earning potential of $10,000+/month
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee purchase program
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Initial training & continuous education provided
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Opportunities to advance within the company
- Nurture relationships to build clientele for life.
- Set goals, track progress, achieve and exceed expectations.
- Set appointments with potential buyers daily
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product knowledge.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding daily prospects and opportunities.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bring a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Respond to emails in a professional, well-spoken manner.
- Communicate with internet prospects and perform activities directly related to achieving your sales goals.
- Publish quality content including videos to social media.
- Monitor and respond to users via social media channels
- Other duties as assigned
- Great attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to operate customer relationship management platform
- Basic computer skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Willingness to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
If you are interested and think you have what it takes to become part of our team you can do one of the following:
Apply in person between 10 am and 4 pm Monday thru Friday
Send a video to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment in regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.