Comprehensive battery services near Ozark and Dothan, Alabama shouldn't be a mystery to anyone. You need a vehicle that's going to be there for you when the going gets tough. It's imperative that your battery pulls through, especially on those mornings when you're late to work.
With the help of our service department, you can expect to enjoy professional automotive services near Enterprise and Ozark. Ask about our Nissan service specials and see how you can save on battery repairs or diagnostics!
Spot Dying Batteries Like a Pro
We've all been there, you put your key into the ignition, and nothing happens. It's not a great moment to have, and if you know what to look for, you can avoid it. Keep your eyes peeled for the following warning signs, and you should be golden:
- The engine will crank slower
- Your dashboard warning light will feature a tiny battery symbol
- Pop the hood, and look for a swollen battery case
- Electrical components will give you grief, such as the headlights, windows, and seats
- Smells - take notice of any aroma that smells like rotten eggs, as it's likely to be battery acid
- Age - if your battery is over three years old, bring it in
Schedule Battery Diagnostics Today
When in doubt, it's always smarter to schedule battery services. We have a state-of-the-art service department near Dothan that's ready to assist you with all of your needs. We also carry the latest battery brands, so you're covered!